Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crazy Love

The small group I belong to started a new study tonight called "Crazy "Love" by Francis Chan. This study seems promising to push us into a deeper relationship with the Lord. Chapter 1 was pretty foundational, discussing the attributes of God our Father. Good Stuff though. Chan seems so authentic, and one person in the group said she thought he was the real deal -- I would agree. I heard he walked away from pastoring his church because he was hearing his name mentioned more than Jesus' name. How many people walk away from a good gig like that -- not many that I have heard of. And of course he gets criticized for it... but I digress as always..

The point is that I am excited to be studying something! I am thinking we will tackle "Radical" after we finish crazy love..

So tonight's post has nothing to do with traveling men, sexual sin, or anything like that -- just a quick little post to share my excitement about small group!

No comments:

Post a Comment